A few important reminders about 2015-2016 Open
Enrollment-- All Information about Open Enrollment can be found on the BCSD website
under Resources for Parents:
- If you currently have a child Open Enrolled in grades
K-4 or 6-7 and you wish for him/her to remain in the current school, you
do not need to do anything further for next year. Your child
will automatically be enrolled in his/her current school. Please
note: a child could be moved back to his/her home school due to
enrollment and/or special program numbers.
- If you have a current 5th grader who you would like to
attend a middle school other than the one in your attendance area, you MUST
complete an Open Enrollment application online.
- If you have a child currently Open Enrolled and you
wish to have him/her return to the home school, you MUST complete
Open Enrollment Cancellation Request online.
- If you do not live in the district and you plan on
having your child attend the Brunswick City Schools (new enrollment), you
MUST apply for Open Enrollment. (K-8 only applicable for children of
Brunswick City Schools employees and for non-residents who wish to attend
Brunswick High School)
- Students wishing to attend Brunswick High School must
apply for Open Enrollment ANNUALLY.