Welcome to Brunswick City Schools!
You must complete the entire registration process for your student to be enrolled in Brunswick City Schools. Only the custodial parent/legal guardian can officially enroll a student. Therefore, the custodial parent/legal guardian must be the individual filling out the application and providing signatures. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process and to receive updated information throughout the school year.
Our registration process is now completely online. The custodial parent/legal guardian will be able to upload required documents via an option called Mobile Capture. Be prepared to provide the following documents during your online application: Click here to access a list of required documents. You may be contacted by the registrar to provide the original stamped/sealed legal documents in person for verification.
- Note: Be sure to save your username and password as Brunswick City Schools does NOT have access to your login information. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. If you forget your username, you must start over.
If your student has previously attended school in another district, please complete the Authorization for Release of Information form first so that we may request his/her records.
If you were not able to upload the required documents or you have other questions regarding enrollment, please contact the registration office:
- Grades KG-12: Laurie O'Connell ~ 330-273-0470
- Preschool: Debbie Brodnik ~ 330-273-0294
Below are some helpful links for the upcoming school year:
- News and helpful links for new preschool students
- News and helpful links for new kindergarteners
- News and helpful links for new first through twelfth grade students
- District Calendars
Thank you and welcome to Brunswick City Schools!
For parents of incoming kindergarten students: The Board of Education has adopted a revised board policy indicating a change to the Kindergarten birthday cut off date. Effective beginning the 2017-2018 school year, the new policy states that "A child is eligible for entrance into kindergarten if s/he attains the age of five (5) on or before August 1st of the year in which she/he applies for entrance."