Other Ways to Contribute
Make your tax-deductible contribution today:There are many ways to give to the Brunswick Education Foundation that not only help create opportunities and promote excellence in Brunswick City Schools but also contribute to your own personal and financial goals.
Benefits to you:
- You can claim charitable deductions for gifts of cash in the year you make the gift,
- Your employer may match a portion or the full amount of your gift. You may contact the Foundation or your company's Human Resources department to check their policy.
- Your gift may also qualify for a match, which can maximize the impact of your gift by allowing the Foundation to use your gift to match a challenge gift made to the Foundation.
Do you want to make an immediate impact? The Brunswick Education Foundation can ensure your membership or outright gift will serve your intent and make great things happen for our community's students and educators.
Send a check payable to:
Brunswick Education Foundation
3643 Center Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
Gifts of Stocks or Bonds:
Gifts of stock, bonds, treasuries, and mutual funds are a great opportunity for you to make a gift and, in many cases, receive a sizable tax benefit. If you would like assistance in making your gift, please contact Debra J. Destro, Treasurer, or call (330) 808-5011.
Many of our friends want to leave a lasting legacy to our community. The Brunswick Education Foundation can work with you, your family and your financial advisor to create a planned gift that can provide you with both income and tax benefits. You can also take comfort in the knowledge that you have made a significant and lasting impact on the students and staff of Brunswick City Schools for years to come. Planned gifts may include a bequest from a will or living trust, the designation of retirement plan assets or life insurance, or a gift that can provide income payments to you or your loved ones for life. Planned Giving options include:
- Testamentary Bequests
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
To request further information about what planned gift option may be right for you or to set-up an appointment, please contact Debra J. Destro, Treasurer, or call (330) 808-5011.