Camp Nuhop Outdoor Education Trip
November 14-17, 2017
We encourage you to visit Camp Nuhop's website.
Click the above link to view the slideshow.
Camp Nuhop Forms
Click on the name of each form to access the form.
The required forms are due Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Jessica Canfield (Brunswick School Nurse) is attending Camp Nuhop this year.
Medicines are due to the classroom teacher by Friday, November 3, 2017.
1. The medicine form requires a doctor's signature.
2. Send the exact amount needed for the trip, please no extras.
3. Original medicine container, clearly showing the name, dosage amount, and time of dosage.
4. If your child already has this form in the School Office for the medicine taken at school, an inhaler, or an epi-pen, you do NOT
need to fill this form out. If you are unsure, please contact Jessica Canfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Original medicine container (displaying label of dosages).
2. Please check Camp Nuhop's Health form for a list of medicines made available at Camp Nuhop.
We understand illnesses and coughs can develop at the last minute. Should you need to send medicine please contact Mrs. Minch or Jessica Canfield for last minutes arrangements.
PAY PAL Information
Cost: $190.00 per student
You are welcome to pay by check (made out to Hickory Ridge).
You are welcome to pay by Pay Pal.
Click on the Packing List for the necessary items to pack and be most comfortable!
Please remember, long pants and waterproof boots are worn each day, all day long!
Label each item with your child's initials- yes, even socks!
Garbage bags do not last during the loading and unloading process, use duffle bags or suitcases.
Who: All Fifth Graders attending Camp Nuhop
Where: Hickory Ridge Circle (Cafeteria, if raining) for Check-in with Mrs. Kirby, Mrs.Minch, or Mrs. Poole. Please load luggage up in the U-Haul truck. The students should remain with their parents until given the okay to start loading their assigned bus.
When: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Last Names beginning A-L at 9:20
Last Names beginning M-Z at 9:30
What: Parents you are welcome to give last minutes hugs & kisses before we depart around 9:40 am!