Health Insurance (Medical Mutual)(You must create a Member Login to view specific health insurance information)General Assistance: 1-800-332-074124/7 Nurse Line: 1-888-912-0636All reviews of claims for payment/denial must be requested within 180 days of claim determination
Dental Insurance (Medical Mutual)(You must create a Member Login to view specific health insurance information)General Information: 1-800-833-7027SuperDental: 1-866-336-8251
- Not required to utilize a SuperDental provider
- Discounts apply to in-network SuperDental provider
Prescriptions (Express Scripts)Prescription Information: 1-877-842-2879Caution: Automatic refills can cost you and the district unnecessary expense if you do not cancel prescriptions that your physician has discontinued or changed
Prescription plan summary:
Life Insurance (Board-provided life insurance is separate from voluntary life insurance)Coverage is through AUL/One America. The Board purchases coverage through the Ohio School Council.
- Life insurance coverage amounts are based on your negotiated agreement
- Annually in October, a notice will be sent to you regarding:
- GIB: Guarantee offer to increase your current optional/voluntary life amount (this is for those who are currently purchasing optional life insurance)
- You may request to apply for voluntary life insurance by applying via Evidence of Insurability. The carrier may turn down anyone who did not elect coverage within the first 30 days of hire or his/her original election in 2011
- Waiver of Premium: Sick Leave
The following are FREE to all employees who are covered by the negotiated, Board-provided life insurance. The carrier should be contacted directly with any questions.