The Brunswick City School District recognizes outstanding individuals who have illustrated great success within society or the Brunswick City School District. A committee reads through all of the nominees to select those who will be honored. Please call 330-273-0496 for more information.
Alumni Hall of Fame Inductees
Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination Information
Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame
Outstanding Staff Alumni Recognition
- Nominees shall be alumni of Brunswick City Schools who have distinguished themselves at a high level of achievement in their particular field of study, life’s work, or community service in areas such as, but not limited to, the arts, business, education, government service, community service, science and/or technology.
- Nominees must have graduated at least 15 years prior to the selection date. Individuals may be nominated posthumously.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of the public.
- Who was your favorite teacher, counselor, librarian, secretary, custodian, bus driver, or cafeteria worker when you attended school? If you are a staff member, which colleague’s excellence and professionalism inspired you? Is there an administrator whose outstanding leadership empowered you? Perhaps you know of a dedicated community member or retired Board of Education member who devoted his or her time and talent to supporting the District.
- Nominees cannot currently be employed by the BCSD in a full-time position and can be submitted posthumously.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of the public or colleague.
Athletic Hall of Fame