PAY TO PARTICIPATE FEE SCHEDULE
We are transitioning from PayPal to MySchoolBucks for online payments. You will notice that some links will take you to the MySchoolBucks login page instead of PayPal. You will not need to create a new account if you currently have a MySchoolBucks account for school lunches. If you do not have a MySchoolBucks account, you will need to create one. Click on the "Sign up today!" link on the login page. You can contact Tina Marianut at the Treasurer's Office if you have questions.
- Make a payment for Pay to Participate Fees via MySchoolBucks
- View/pay Student Fees via MySchool Bucks
- If you are paying fees by check, please make your check payable to Brunswick Board of Education.
High School Athletics
$120.00 per sport
Winter Guard & Drum Line
High School Club (excluding: National Honor Society, SADD, Student Council, Interact, Key Club, V.O.F.T.
Middle School Athletics
$80.00 per sport
$15.00 per activity
Middle School Club (excluding: Academic Challenge, Builders Club, JR. SADD, JR. V.O.F.T., National Junior Honor Society, and Student Council
$15.00 per activityElementary School - No fees to be assessed.
Payment schedule to include the following:
- $360.00 maximum cost per family
- Students on Federal Lunch program pay 50% of fee if on reduced status, 0% if on free status but limited to ONE activity/sport per student.
Please note: Two payment option consists of first (1/2) payment due on/before first practice/activity and subsequent payment (1/2) due within four weeks.
- Two payment option for cash/check.
- Two payment option for credit cards.
- Two payment option for on-line credit card payments.